Christ UMC Sugar Land, in collaboration with Cultivating Families, will host The Empowered To Connect Conference Simulcast, a two-day conference Featuring Trust-Based Relational Intervention™® methods developed by Dr. Karyn Purvis and Dr. David Cross from the Karyn Purvis Institute of Child Development.
The conference is designed to help adoptive and foster parents, those considering adoption or foster care, and those who are serving and supporting others, including ministry volunteers, church leaders, childcare workers, teachers, and social workers, agency professionals, and counselors better understand how to connect with “children from hard places” in order to help them become all that God desires for them to be.
This two-day event will be held 4/5 and 4/6 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day at Christ United Methodist Church, 3300 Austin Parkway, Sugarland, TX 77479. Room- Youth Lounge. Morning and afternoon refreshments will be served.
Ready to Register?
Join us as we host The Empowered To Connect Rebroadcast, a two-day video conference
- Date: 4/5 and 4/6 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m
- Meeting location: Christ United Methodist Church, 3300 Austin Parkway, Sugarland, TX 77479. Room Youth Lounge.
- Participant Cost is $15
- Contact Kate Flint at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Childcare is available for children 0-6+yrs. Cost is $10 per child per day, RSVP by 4/3.
- Contact Kate Flint at email@example.com to register by deadlines above.